Detect Fraud Documents 360 Slides

Friday, June 29, 2012 Posted by Corey Harrell
I recently had the opportunity to attend the SANs Digital Forensics and Incident Response summit in Austin Texas. The summit was a great con; from the outstanding presentations to networking with others from the field. I gave a SANs 360 talk about my technique for finding fraudulent word documents (I previously gave a preview about my talk). I wanted to release my slide deck for anyone who wanted to use it as a reference before my paper is completed. You can grab it from my Google sites page listed as “SANs 360 Detect Frauduelent Word Documents.pdf”.

For those who were unable to attend the summit can still read all of the presentations. SANS updated their Community Summit Archives to include the Forensics and Incident Response Summit 2012. I highly recommend checking out the work shared by others; a lot of it was pretty amazing.
Labels: ,
  1. Great stuff. thanks again for sharing

  2. No problem. Hopefully I can get the paper done sooner than later so the technique will be more clear for some folks

Post a Comment